Who is Madison Woods?
Madison Woods is a writer who lives in northern Arkansas, United States. It is specialized in books about plants. Sometimes she uses the pseudonym of Ima Erhwitch.
What does Madison Woods do?
I live way off the beaten path in northwest Arkansas with my lovely husband, my horses, chickens-nope, scratch the chickens, cats and my dog. If I’m not writing, then I’m making paint from the rocks of Wild Ozark, or painting with them.
My favorite hobbies include painting, sketching, photography, horses, gardening / permaculture, and pondering unanswerable questions or debating with my husband about things like organized chaos.
My fiction (published under the pen name Ima Erthwitch) is usually in the wild Ozarks, and nonfiction is usually about the homesteading life, or plants and nature in the great Ozarks.
Published books of Madison Woods
- A DIY Ginseng Habitat & Site Assessment Guide: Companion Plants (Apr 01, 2014)
- Sustainable Ginseng (Jan 21, 2014)
- American Ginseng & Companions (Jul 20, 2015)
- Ginseng Look-Alikes (Nov 06, 2016)
- 10 Common Plants Worth Knowing in a Long-term Survival Situation (Jun 24, 2015)
- Wild Ozark Herbs: A Wild Ozark Virtual Herb Walk (Feb 14, 2014)
- My Nature Journal by Madison Woods (2015-10-03)
- Into the Ginseng Wood: Before the Unfurling (Oct 18, 2014)
- Wild Ozark Nature Journal: Autumn 2015 (Nature Sketches Book 1) (Nov 14, 2015)
- Mullein: Autumn 2015 (Wild Ozark Musings Book 1) (Nov 05, 2015)
- Into the Ginseng Wood: Forest Companions (Dec 09, 2014)
- 1 photo, 50 authors and 100 words (Dec 10, 2013)
- Sketch Your Own Ginseng: Color Page & Step by Step Guide (May 12, 2016)
- A DIY Ginseng Habitat & Site Assessment Guide: Companion Plants by Madison Woods (2014-04-01)
- No Qualms (Nov 07, 2014)
Total: 27,923 times!